Edit and organize your photos with a desktop-optimized app. Lightroom Classic CC offers powerful one-touch tools and advanced controls to make your photos look beautiful. Easily organize all your photos on your desktop and share them in various ways.
Your best photos. They did even better.
Your photos don’t always show the scene as you remember it. But with Lightroom Classic CC, you have all the desktop editing tools you need to get the most out of your photos. Paint colors, create bright photos that look dull, remove distractions and correct skewed photos. In addition, the latest version offers improved performance, allowing you to run faster than ever.
With improved performance under the hood, you can import photos with Lightroom Classic CC, generate a preview, and move from the library to the developer module in record time.
– Use a range of masking tools to easily select areas or objects to edit based on their color, brightness, or depth.
– Create HDR panoramas faster now that you can combine multiple bracketed exposures into multiple HDR photos and then merge them into one panorama in one step.
Experience more speed and stability by attaching the Canon camera to the Lightroom Classic CC.
One step turns into the panorama
Create HDR panoramas faster now that you can combine multiple bracketed exposures into multiple HDR photos and merge them into one panorama in one step.
Masking depth range
Make choices based on certain depths, foreground or background of your HEIC photos.
Improved Negative Blur
Move the Dehaze slider to the left of zero to reduce noise.
Improved high ISO version
Get this natural color when shooting in low light with high ISO sensitivity.
– Processor: Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit support*; Processor with a frequency of 2 GHz or faster
– Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (64-bit version) or Windows 10**
– RAM: 4 GB RAM (12 GB recommended)
– Disk space: 2 GB of free hard disk space to install the program.
– Monitor resolution: 1024 768 screen
GPU acceleration requirements:
– AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL support.
– Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
– NVIDIA: GPU with support for DirectX 12 or OpenGL.
Video adapter with OpenGL and DirectX 10 support for GPU-related features.
– 1 GB video memory (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors such as 4K and 5K monitors.
Lightroom Classic CC is available in the following languages:
– German, English, Espaol, Franais, Italiano, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazil), Svenska and others
Torrent vote 15 2
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 2021 fast-dl Download